Well, I finally wrote on everybody's wall who impacted me during Camp. I now realize also how socially awkward I am. Seriously, ask my friends, I suck at keeping open communication. I just get so busy in my own life that I neglect to make time for people who aren't right in my grill. So, this time I committed to telling everyone how much I appreciated them, and I feel like a stalker and a nerd. Lol, I just feel like everything I said wasn't natural, and came out forced or something. I just hope people don't think I was being fake nice... I just suck at being for real nice.
Anyway, I'm finding way too much that I like in this catalog, I'm gonna have to sit down with Emily sometime and discuss what people would most use, and also our budget. Tomorrow's goal is to go to the Campus Pride website and write down all the organizations it has listed there. Then, contact all of them to see how WSU can get involved, or just study what purpose they serve.
Oh my God, I'm out of here... seriously in the org complex the A/C is so high and blasting so hard, I'm shaking... like enough to make my stomach hurt. I can't believe I forgot my damn keys. Grr to you fate, grr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment