Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Sometimes All It Takes...
So this morning I got ready for work (12-4 today) and got to campus before 9 to work on Rainbow stuff, and I'll be here 'til after 6. So, that in mind, I grabbed every resource I got from Campus Pride that I could get my hands on, to maybe call HRC and see what they could send us to disseminate, and maybe see about calling local area high schools to get them the educational materials HRC has... but lo and behold, genius that I am, decided not to bring my keys because "Oh, Crystal has hers and she'll unlock the house when we get home." Oh wait, my keyring has both my house keys AND my office keys. So yeah, I can't get into the Rainbow office today. But, undeterred, I have set up in one of the pods in the student org complex (The Big Six have their own offices, but outside of these are "pods" which are basically desks set up for the smaller orgs, who aren't using them yet... or possibly ever). My plan now is to go through the Public IDentity catalog and highlight some promo items I find interesting... or just play some internet video games, I'm not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment