Friday, August 1, 2008

Filler

Well, I don't actually have any stories today, so I'll just toss out a favorite quote of mine, from The Boondocks:

Huey: "Granddad, what do you do when there's nothing you can do?"
Granddad: "You do what you can."

Yeah, I know it's a cartoon, but for some reason that quote is really powerful to me... one of those things that when it applies, it makes total sense.

Oh, and tomorrow I'm volunteering for the First Annual Sunride to benefit Camp Sunrise, which is a camp in Ohio that serves children ages 7-17 affected by HIV/AIDS... definitely a good cause, and an incredible community effort. I'd be more excited, but I'm tired and feeling blah. Still, I'll do what I can.

(Like how I tie it all back in all sneaky like?)

1 comment:

Mark Lee said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.

IPT Sealant